By using the Kempsey Tourist Village website for information or booking you are accepting the following terms and conditions.
- Site/Cabin numbers may be requested but are NOT GUARANTEED. Management reserves the right to relocate or change site or cabin numbers when necessary after booking.
- THE RIGHT TO QUIET ENJOYMENT is offered to all our guests, your entertainment should not be audible to your neighbours. All noise is to cease by 10.00pm. DRUNKEN and OFFENSIVE behaviour and rowdy parties will not be tolerated and will be asked to leave without refund.
- Pets are allowed only in your own tent or caravan. No pets are allowed in cabin accommodation at any time. The only exception is a guide dog.
- Early or late arrivals are by prior arrangement only.
- All park occupants are required to observe State and Local Laws applicable to the Park and the Park Rules.
- All guests must be 18 years of age or older, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
- Deposits are 50% of the total booking, they are non-
refundable or transferable.
- All booked nights must be paid on arrival and is not refundable if your stay is cut short.
Users/Viewers should be aware of the following, and are hereby notified accordingly:
The content of the Kempsey Tourist Village’s web site is provided for information purposes only.
Although Kempsey Tourist Village makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information on this site, the Kempsey Tourist Village makes no claim as to the accuracy or authenticity of such content.
Furthermore, Kempsey Tourist Village and its agents do not accept any liability whatsoever for any information or advice provided on this website or incorporated into it by reference.
Kempsey Tourist Village and its agents do not accept any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred (including consequential loss or damage) however caused which may arise either directly or indirectly as a result of the use of the information or arising out of the provision of the information on this website, or as a result of reliance placed upon the content of this website.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our Site and contact us directly instead. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.